Monday, December 18, 2006

i dun wanna meet hym!!!i dun wanna luv hym!!!

im confuse!!!!
mel!!!i wanna tell u e truth!!..but i cant!!!bc0z ur my bez fren!!
n i cant hurt u!!!tmmrow i'm gonna teman u n ur boi n als0 mat going t0 viv0 bt i really really
h0pe im n0t going,but bc0z ur mom t0ld u t0 bring me n if n0t u cant g0 ryte??
s0 dis is e reas0n y i muz g0..itz alL bcoz 0f u..
mel!!
actually e reason y i dun wanna cumpany u n ur boi iz bc0z i still g0t dis feeling t0wards danial..
i dun wanna mit hym!!c0z im scared e feelings dat i g0t last tyme will reappear n it hurts my heart..about mat..i tink dat i juz wanna be frendz wif him f0r diz moment c0z my heart iz still hurts..:'( mat!!im really s0rie!! i cant accept u iz bc0z 0f dis..n i dun want u t0 giv ur hope 0n me so much!..coz im scared dat ull be hurt..:( . n also iz bc0z u dunnoe me much..i tink t0 u iz juz bc0z 0f e looks 0f a person dat important t0 u..bt my feelings iz trully important den my lo0ks..
u alwayz said dat u'r trully luvs me bt..i dun really truz e feelings dat u gave me.
if u'r reading dis, i hope ull understand n i really really trully want u t0 change my life n makes me forget him..if u'r really luv me.:(
urs trully,
sya.

No comments: